Burglaries, Attempted Break-in At Glenstone Museum Reported In Potomac
The 1st District Montgomery County Police Department released crime information for Jan.14-22.
Burglaries and attempted burglaries, including one at the Glenstone Museum, were reported in Potomac in the Montgomery County Police Department crime summary for the period of Jan. 14-22.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 9200 block of Fox Meadow Lane in Potomac, on Wednesday, Jan. 16, at 4:10 a.m. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 8800 block of Brickyard Road in Potomac between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 16. Property was taken from an open garage.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 9700 block of Sorrel Avenue in Potomac on Monday, Jan. 21, at 6:34 p.m. Attempted entry; nothing taken.
- An attempted burglary occurred in the 11000 block of Potomac Oaks Drive in Rockville on Saturday, Jan.19, between 11 and 11:11 a.m. Attempted entry; nothing taken.
- An attempted commercial burglary occurred at the Glenstone Museum, 12002 Glen Road in Potomac on Thursday, Jan. 17, at 11:30 a.m. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
For more information on recent crime in the county, check out the Montgomery County crime map on Patch.