It’s a few weeks down the road, but DC Restaurant Week aficionados know that now is the time to start planning.
Over 200 DC-area restaurants will participate in Washington’s Restaurant Week – this year taking place Feb. 4-10. With three-course meals costing $20.13 at lunch and $35.13 for dinner, restaurant week gives Washington diners a chance to sample some of the area’s finest restaurants for a fraction of the cost.
We’ve listed here a few of the local participants around Montgomery County. For a full list of Restaurant Week vendors, visit the event website here.
- Jaleo, 7271 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, MD 20814, (301) 913-0003
- Redwood Restaurant and Bar, 7121 Bethesda Ln., Bethesda, MD 20814, (301) 656-5515
In Chevy Chase/Friendship Heights
- The Capital Grille, 5310 Western Ave., Chevy Chase, MD 20815, (301) 718-7812
- LIA'S, 4435 Willard Ave., Chevy Chase, MD 20815, (240) 223-5427
- Le Chat Noir, 4907 Wisconsin Ave. NW, (202) 244-2044
- Chef Geoff's, 12256 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852, (240) 621 3090
- La Tasca Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Bar, 141 Gibbs St., Rockville, MD 20850, (301) 279-7011
Those of you who are new to Restaurant Week might want to check out the Washingtonian’s tips to get the most out of your meals.