Electric Car Charging Stations Near Potomac
Find out where the electric car charging stations are along your route and at your destination.
All charged up and no where to go?
At least—no where to go where you can be sure there will be another charging station so you can get back home?
No fear—website CarStations.com can help with that, Patch discovered.
Enter your ZIP code into the website, and find out where the car charging stations are in your neighborhood.
Or—even better—enter in the ZIP code of where you're going, and map out the charging stations near your destination and along your route. CarStations.com even reports, in real time, how many car charging stations are available at many of the locations.
Near Potomac, there are quite a few stations, according to CarStations.com:
- JBG, 11351 Woodglen Dr., Rockville (two charging stations)
- JBS International, 5515 Security Ln., Rockville (two charging stations)
- MOMs Organic Market, 5566 Randolph Rd., Rockville
- JBG-Fishers Lane, 5635 Fishers Ln., Rockville (two charging stations)
- Sun Trust Bank, 10415 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda
- University of Maryland, Shady Grove, Library, 9630 Gudelsky Dr., Rockville
- Chevy Chase Nissan, 7701 Wisconsin Ave., Bethesda
- 7101 Clarendon Rd., Bethesda
Find more stations at CarStations.com.