Capital News Service
ANNAPOLIS - Religious beliefs have played a major role in the debates in Maryland over same-sex marriage, the Dream Act and gaming expansion. Capital News Service surveyed religious organizations, congregations, individual members and religious leaders and asked for their thoughts on Questions 4, 6 and 7. This graphic is not meant to represent entire faiths, only to sample how some people within different faiths report they feel.
With reporting by Dana Amihere of Capital News Service.
See More on Patch
- O'Malley Finishes Last in New Hampshire Presidential Poll
- Poll: Americans Support Death Penalty For Terrorists
- Death Penalty Proponents Push for 2014 Referendum
- Will O'Malley Run for President? He'll Let You Know Next Year
- Report: Montgomery Council President on Shortlist for Lt. Governor's Running Mate