Potomac Schools Among Top 25 Feeders To UMD's Engineering School
Winston Churchill High School, Walt Whitman High School were named among the top 25 source schools for the University of Maryland's Clark School of Engineering.
Two Potomac high schools placed in the University of Maryland's top source schools list for its engineering program.
Maryland's A. James Clark School of Engineering released Wednesday its top 25 source schools list and Churchill High School and Walt Whitman High School were two of 12 Montgomery County Public Schools to make the list.
Other MCPS schools named to the list include:
- James Hubert Blake High School
- Quince Orchard High School
- Walter Johnson High School
- Colonel Zadok Magruder High School
- Montgomery Blair High School
- Richard Montgomery High School
- Northwest High School
- Poolesville High School
- Sherwood High School
- Thomas S. Wootton High School
Officially, 30 schools were named to account for ties.