(So far, we've looked at favorite workout spots, favorite Chinese restaurants, favorite places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, favorite places for a kid to get a haircut, favorite tax preparers, favorite power lunch spots and favorite golf courses.
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite florist in the poll below:
- Behnke Nurseries (9545 River Rd., Potomac, MD)
- Bethesda Florist (4934 Saint Elmo Ave., Bethesda, MD)
- Bloom'X Florist (2 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD)
- Cabin John Garden Center (7973 Tuckerman Ln., Potomac, MD)
- Chevy Chase Florist (5415 Friendship Blvd., Chevy Chase, MD)
- Kentlands Flowers & Bows (206 Market St. East, Gaithersburg, MD)
- Lulu Florist (7710 Norfolk Ave., Bethesda, MD)
- Montgomery Village Florist (12162 Darnestown Rd., Gaithersburg, MD)
- My Bloom Landscape Services (12948 Travilah Rd., Potomac, MD)
- Suburban Florist (7936 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda, MD)
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Click on the link of your favorite florist in the list above, then—on its Patch Directory listing—rate it and review it.
The poll starts on Monday, April 23, at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Friday, April 27. The winning florist's name will be posted on Patch on Friday afternoon.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results and directory ratings and reviews. Please vote only once a day on your local Patch site.