Good morning, Potomac! It’s Monday morning, and time to start your work week with this week’s “5 Things.” Among our offerings: weather, some interesting tidbits and a few quick notes.
1. We have a chilly week ahead of us, with a mix of rain and clouds. High temperatures will get into the 60s, with lows in the 30s and 40s. Today will be rainy with a high of 48, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be cloudy with lows dropping to 37.
2. Patch sites around the county are teaming up to find the area’s favorite florist as part of our weekly "Readers’ Choice" contests. and help Patch find the region’s best flower arrangements!
3. Today is opening day for the Tavern at River Falls in Potomac Village. Are you planning to stop by for lunch or dinner? Make sure to tell your neighbors about how the restaurant measures up!
4. Did you take advantage of this spring weather at the 2012 Canal Pride Days? Share your pictures with Patch! Email them to Katie.Griffith@patch.com
5. Do you have an event that you're trying to promote on Patch? Looking for volunteers? Trying to promote a group exercise adventure? Do you have a church potluck that you want everyone to know about? Post it yourself on Patch! It's super easy; .