Two attempted residential burglaries, one aggravated assault and four thefts from vehicles were reported in Potomac in the Montgomery County Police Department crime summary for the period of Nov. 5-13.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 9:50 a.m. in the 10900 block of Brent Road, Potomac. Attempted forced entry, but no entry gained.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred between Friday, Nov. 9, and Sunday, Nov. 11, in the 7900 block of Lakenheath Way, Potomac. Attempted forced entry, but no entry gained.
- An aggravated assault occurred outside of the Montgomery County police Central Processing Unit, 1301 Seven Locks Road, Potomac on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 2:43 a.m. A 24-year-old male was arrested in connection with the assault.
- Two thefts from vehicles occurred overnight from Wednesday, Nov. 7, to Thursday, Nov. 8:
- Between 8:30 p.m. and 7:15 a.m. in the 10600 block of Boswell Lane, Potomac. Forced entry, took a duffle bag with clothes and an iPad.
- Between 12:01 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. in the 13700 block of Travilah Road, Travilah. Forced entry and took a wallet and a laptop computer.
- Two thefts from vehicles occurred in the unit block of Piney Meetinghouse Court, Potomac, overnight from Wednesday, Nov. 7, to Thursday, Nov. 8. Forced entry.
- Between 10:30 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Took a purse, wallet, ID, credit cards and cash.
- Between 10:30 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. Took a purse and an iPod.
- Graffiti was sprayed on a house under construction in the 12300 block of Riding Fields Road, Travilah between 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 11, and 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 12.
For more information on recent crime in the county, check out the Montgomery County crime map on Patch.