Downed Trees Can Be Reported on Online Form

Residents can inform Montgomery Parks on the Internet or call.

If there is a downed tree in your neighborhood park or trail, Montgomery Parks has a form that you can fill out.

The online form asks for your contact information along with a section for you to describe the problem.

Residents can also call 301-670-8080. Emergencies in parks can be reported to Park Police at 301-495-2595.

After your report is filed, an inspector will visit the site and priority will be given to the most hazardous issues first, according to Montgomery Parks Online.

Update, Oct. 30: Fallen Trees

611 Boston Avenue

1110 Holton Lane

7304 Glenside Dr. (tree crew is on scene removing the tree from across Glenside Dr.)

There is a wire down at this location also and PEPCO has been contacted. 


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »