Bethesda Magazine asked its readers their choices for the "Best of Bethesda," and the results are in.
Yearly, the magazine publishes the results of its much-anticipated reader poll. Categories range from best restaurants, doctors and services to prettiest dessert, best lobster roll and best public school to get into Harvard.
The list also includes several editors' picks, including best prom proposal, best local hero and most unusual pet specialties.
The ratings take into account businesses and professionals from around Montgomery County and upper northwest Washington, DC. Here's a sampling of some of the results:
- Best Potomac Restaurant: Founding Farmers
- Best Food Truck: Go Fish
- Best Tea Shop: Zen Tara Tea
- Best Cupcakes: Georgetown Cupcake
- Best Potomac Neighborhood: Avenel
- Best Farmers Market: Bethesda Central Farm Market
- Best Dog Park: Cabin John
- Best Organic Market: MOM's
- Best Potomac Salon: Zohra Salon
What do you think of this year's results for "Best of Bethesda?" Tell us in the comments.