Harriet Broder & Associates
Harriet Broder & Associates offers private tutoring to high school students, particularly focusing on Verbal SAT Prep. The preparatory program offers students an indepth look at the type of material and questions to expect during the verbal portion of the SAT. Strategies for success are offered at extensive practice sessions.
- Hours: Call for information.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1990
- Number of students: 15
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Accreditation/licenses: Harriet Broder is a licensed teacher, certified in Montgomery County and recognized by Thomas S. Wootton High School as a suggested SAT Prep Class.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1-1
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 3
- How engaged is the school with the community?: FREE Test Assesment: SAT or ACT? available. FREE Complimentary Test Prep Strategy Session
- What makes this community special?: Most experienced test prep programs in Potomac.
- Level: AP, College, High school, Middle school
- Subjects: English
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa