Normandie Farm Restaurant
Normandie Farm is a staple of Potomac, since it was first established in 1931. The restaurant serves lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. The French decor of the restaurant gives an unforgettable experience to its customers.
Dinner specialties include Beef Wellington, Roasted Seabass, Chateau Briand and many more.
The Potomac Rotary Club meets at Normandie Farm every Wednesday at 12:15pm.
- Fax: 301-983-0752
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 2pm, 5:30pm - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1931
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popovers.com/content/view/14/28/
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: smart casual