Potomac United Methodist Church
The Potomac United Methodist Church is a historical landmark in Potomac. The church was built in the 1700's and services are held there every Sunday at 10 a.m. by Pastor Ann Laprade. During the summer, an additional service is held on Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. The church offers space for different programs such as, Boy Scout meetings, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, and the Farmers Market.
- Fax: 301-299-9736
- Hours: Service: Sun, 10am; also Wed, 7pm (in summer)
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps to entrance; handicapped pews in church
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1716
- What makes this community special?: Potomac United Methodist Church is known for its exceptional choir, events and space it provides to the community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Methodist
- Congregation size: 250
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes