Located less then half a mile from Churchill High School, the Regency Estates Swim Club is tucked away in the neighborhood, yet doesn't fall short on entertainment. There are two pools: The main pool has three diving boards, and the other pool has a two-person slide as well as a water dispenser that is sure to keep kids cool throughout the summer. There are swimming and diving teams for children up to 18 years old that compete in the Montgomery County Swim & Dive League.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior, Volume/season
- Membership info: RESCswimpool.org
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sports played: Swimming
- Competition level: Amateur
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: RESCswimpool.org
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: No running.
- Holidays: Fourth of July
- Season end: Labor Day
- Season start: Memorial Day