St Andrew's Episcopal School
St. Andrew's Episcopal School is a diverse environment offering students a quality education. The staff is trained to meet each student's individual learning style. Students from preschool through 12th grade can attend the school, lead by Head of School Robert Kosasky. Students from around the Washington, D.C. metro area attend St. Andrews' Episcopal School, which has a compact and active campus.
- Fax: 301-983-4710, 301-983-4620
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: everything is handicapped accessible
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1978
- Number of students: 520
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Episcopal
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: The school is a part of the Association of Independent Maryland School and the Middle States Association.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 6:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 100
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school is very engaged in the community through outreach and a service learning component of the school. St. Andrew's hosts a walk-a-thon, food drives and campus kitchen events to benefit the community.
- What makes this community special?: St. Andrew's Episcopal School has a well-educated staff that pays attention to individual students' needs. The school is known for its exceptional teaching and exceptional learning.
- Grade levels: preschool through 12th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: The school offers many clubs in which student can participate. Activities range from performing arts, music and chorus to sports and clubs.
- Sports teams: Students can participate in the more than 15 sports offered at the school. There are 51 different sports teams at St. Andrew's Episcopal School.
- Advanced placement courses: Advanced placement courses are offered at the school.