The Diener School
The Diener School is a special needs, non-profit school in Potomac that serves students in kindergarten through 5th grade. The school provides a developmental, educational and therapeutic environment for students requiring smaller class sizes and individualized attention. Classes typically have eight students, with therapeutic input in the classes as well.
The school serves students with language-based learning disabilities, social and functional challenges.
- Fax: 301-299-4603
- Hours: Kindergarten class hours: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 2:15pm; First grade - 4th grade class hours: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 2:45pm; Wed 8:45am - 2:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: sidewalk ramps
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2007
- Number of students: 35
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: none
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 20
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school has fundraising events and was also honored by the Potomac Chamber of Commerce as the chosen charity in Potomac.
- Grade levels: Kindergarden through 5th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Library, Sports facilities