The Hunters Inn opened in 1977 and is located in Potomac Village at the corner of River Road and Falls Road. They offer fine dining, as well as a bar scene with a kitchen shuts down an hour before closing every night of the week. Specials include an Italian night every Monday and half price hamburgers, draft beers, margaritas and Bloody Marys on Saturdays from 11:30am - 4pm. Reservations are suggested.
- Fax: 301-983-3826
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11:30AM-11PM Fri-Sat, 11:30AM-12AM Sun, 11:30AM-10PM
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is even with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Neat