Tropicuts, located in the Cabin John Shopping Center, offers hairstyling and haircuts for its clientele. One half of the store is a barbershop and the other half is a salon for children. It is open seven days a week.
The barbers are able to cut hair in all textures and offer discounts for seniors and first-time visitors.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- What makes this community special?: Tropicuts serves families by offering haircuts to adults and children. The barbers are experienced and able to cut hair of all textures.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Licensed to cut hair.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: First-time customers and senior citizens get two dollars off.
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: The employees recommend you not cut your own hair to keep it looking healthy. Instead, come visit Tropicuts.