Winston Churchill High School
Winston Churchill High School serves students between grades 9 and 12 in Montgomery County. The school was founded in 1964 and its current principal is Joan Benz. In 2007, the United States Department of Education recognized Winston Churchill High School as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Fax: 301-469-1208
- Handicap Accessible: The facility has ramps.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1964
- Number of students: 2,087
- Male-to-female ratio: 53.2% male and 46.8% female
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Graduation rate (%): 98.4
- Accreditation/licenses: The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and by the Maryland State Department of Education. Winston Churchill High School has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13.5:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 200
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Sports teams: Cheerleading, cross country, field hockey, football, girls' tennis, girls' volleyball, golf, poms, soccer, basketball, indoor track, wrestling, swim and dive, baseball, boys' tennis, boys' volleyball, lacrosse, softball, track and field